The recipe for this yummy potato dumplings is very simple, not very time consuming, and the final result-delicious.
If you love potato as much as I do ( and I do loooooooooove them so much, oh yeeee) you will definitely try this recipe with 2 simple ingredients.
Potatoes that have been dinner just grind in a food processor or pass through the press, add the potato flour and shape.
So what will you need:
1.2 kg cooked and cold potatoes
300g potato flour
pot with water
1. Cook potatoes until soft, cool them down. Mash them.
2. Combine potatoes with potato flour and knead the dough until soft and smooth.
3. Tear off portions of dough and form balls the size of a plum, flatten slightly and make a hole with the handle of a spoon or a knife.
4. Dumplings cook in salted water. After rising to the water surface cool about 1 minute.
5. Serve with sauce or fried onion.
6.To make the fried onion, dice one large onion use 4 tbsp coconut oil and fry on medium heat until brow.
Labels: dinner, gluten free, kluski ślaskie, recipe, recipes, vegan