I love pasta! I really, really love it!
We don't eat it very often, but we do I always like to try something new.
This recipe is easy and quick.
For 4 portions you will need
3 cloves of garlic (minced)
200g mushrooms of your choice ( I used chanterelles)
200g good quality organic mince beef/ chicken/ pork/ turkey/ lamb
1. On the pan heat, 3 tbs of coconut oil, chop onions and fry them until gold. Also if you decide to use regular mushrooms, fry them together with the onions. If you use chanterelles like me, wash them and cook them for 15min. Cook your pasta up to your liking.
2. To make the sauce. Add coconut milk to onions and mushrooms, add spices and cook on medium heat.
3. To make mini meatballs, mix the meat with one egg, salt, black pepper and one clove of fresh garlic. Roll small balls and fry them with 2tbs coconut oil.
4. Add half of fried meatballs and the rest of minced garlic to the coconut sauce. Cook on high heat for another 10min (mixing time to time).
5. Serve with fresh parsley and the rest of mini meatballs.
Labels: bezglutenowe, Coconut Merchant, dinner, gluten free, lunch makaron, main, pasta, recipes, Rizopia