Tutti Frutti smoothie


A fruity smoothie filled with some of my favourite fruits: strawberries, papaya, pineapple.....and few more.


I always look forward to drinking my morning smoothie as it keeps me happy, both on the inside and out! I am happily surprised to see y hubby loving them too ( but sometimes I have to lie to him what is in the smoothie as he doesn't like few veggies so much, haha).

So to make this yummy candy like smoothie you will need:

For 2 servings

200g chopped papaya
1 cup of pineapple
1/2 cup of blackberries
1 cup strawberries
2 kiwi
1 banana
1 cup coconut water ( still water will be fine too)
1 tsp chaga mushroom powder ( skip if you don't have)

Use your high-speed blender to blend all ingredients and enjoy!






Pyszny smoothie na rozpoczecie dnia.
Mam nadzieje ze tez lubicie smoothie i soki?
Jaki jest wasz ulubiony, podziel sie przepisem zostawiajac komentarz.

Na  2 porcje tutti frutti smoothie bedzie wam potrzeba

200gr papaji 
1 szklanka pokrojonego ananasa
1/2 szklanki jezyn
1 szklanka truskawek
2 kiwi
1 banan
1 szklanka wody kokosowej badz zwyklej wody mineralnej
1 lyzeczka chaga proszku (opcjonalnie)


Smacznego!







Labels: , , , , , ,