Have you ever thought about using an essential oil diffuser to improve your mood or health?
I love essential oils, always use them during my bath and lately started using them in my Oil Diffuser.
Why do I like to use my oil diffuser?
1. Sleep and relax
One of the best and most well-known uses for essential oils is their magical ability to help us relax. Who doesn't know the powerful lavender? Use lavender as an essential oil in your diffuser when you get home from work. Just add few drops, push the power button on and relax.
2. Use it to relieve pain- you probably know that you can use essential oil directly on your skin ( remember that you have to dilute them first before applying) to help with pain, but they also work when used in oil diffusers. Oils you can use are: Chamomile, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Bergamot Oil
Disclaimer: Natural remedies should always be handled with care and essential oils are no exception to the rule. If you are not sure how to use them always seek for the advice.
3. Use it to repel insects at home or office- Use clove, rosemary cedarwood or lemongrass oil in your diffuser to keep mosquitoes, house flies or a month away from your home.
4. Helps to breathe easier - having a cold, blocked nose oil diffusers are great to help you unblocked the clogged nose or sinus. Use Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemon, Eucalyptus oil.
5. Helps romance- oh yes, our sense of smell is incredibly powerful for accessing our brain can have great effect on our libido and hormones Ylang Ylang, Clary Sage, Rose, Jasmine, Patchouli oil
6. Keep your home fresh and odour free. Yes, so simple yet the best way to keep your home fragrant.
Where do I get one?
With so many options to choose from, it may be difficult to decide which diffuser is best for you.
If you don’t own an essential oil diffuser, I personally use Organic Aromas- Raindrop
You can get it at
The Organic Aromas Diffuser is simple and beautiful and you can get it in different designs. The colour changing lights are vibrant, it looks amazing in the evening.
When buying essential oils, one of the most vital things you must know and remember about essential oils is not all essential oils are good. In fact, most of them are not and available to buy for less than £1, which means they are not good for your health and often synthetic. When buying essential oils make sure they are certified and preferably organic.
Why I like it:
No need for heat – essential oil composition is not transmuted
No need to add water – essential oil will not emulsify/corrode
Complete diffusion of 100% of the oil without diluting its purity
Uses limited power and a safe DC voltage adapter with extremely long life
Quiet – can be used at night or very discreetly
Labels: essential oil diffuser, oil diffuser, organic aromas, product review, products i love, reviews