I always make sure that whatever I cook it is quick, easy and yummy.
I love paneer cheese and often add it to my salads or stews.
And today I share with you my favorite one, paneer masala. You only need one pot, few ingredients and 30 minutes of your time to make this.
Ingredients for the masala:
300gr paneer cheese, cubes
1 onion- diced
2-3 cloves of garlic, copped
1/4 cup of cashew nuts
1/2 tsp himalayan salt ( or any salt of your choice)
1tbs baobab powder
pinch of cayenne pepper
spices:1tsp each cumin, turmeric, garam masala
fresh parsley or coriander
1. Melt coconut oil and fry onion, garlic and all spices for 5 min on medium heat.
2. Add paneer cheese and fry until golden.
3. In high speed blender, mix coconut milk and tomatoes.
4. Add it to paneer, stir well, cook for 10 min on high heat and in the mean time toast cashew nuts on the hot frying pan for 2-3 min( no oil needed).
5. Blend 1/2 portion of toasted cashews with a bit of the sauce. Add it to the pot and cook on low heat for another 10min.
1 cup of rice
pinch of saffron
2 cups of water
pinch of salt
Rinse the rice under cold water, add saffron, salt and cover with water. Cook for about 15-20min on low heal, set on the side.
Labels: dinner, gluten free, lunch, main, paneer masala, recipes, vegetarian