Veggie burger

Burger season is upon us, my friends! Yuppie






So dust off those BBQ and let’s get cooking! Those of you without a grill, don't worry, you can make this recipe in the pan.



We both love burgers and the most veggie burgers.




Many times I've tried to make those perfect burger patties and it never worked the way I wanted.




But now I have this problem off my shoulders, cos we now discovered Dee's vegan burgers and they are totally amazing ( and no drama for me).

Delicious and healthy alternative to meat burgers, suitable for vegans.







Fo my burgers I used:


2 omega burgers
2 whole grain rolls
1 big tomato
1 onion
1/2 zucchini
1 carrot spiralized 
a handful of spinach
1 tbsp coconut oil  for frying


avocado sauce:
1 ripe avocado]1 clove of garlic
2 tbsp coconut milk ( I used the can)
salt
pepper


Method:


1. On the grilling pan with 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, grill zucchini and onions until golden brown, then met the other half of coconut oil and grill your burgers until you will get crispy skin.
2. Cut bread rolls and brown them in the hot pan before serving.
3. For avocado sauce. Mix everything in food processor or blender, you can add spices of your choice if you wish.
4. Slather the inside of the buns with the avo sauce. Place the burgers on the bun bottoms, add veggies, and top with the bun top. Serve immediately and enjoy!




Dee's products are available in many stores, check if you have them near by.

Disclaimer: Dee's provided me with a few products for review but, as always, all opinions are my own.

Labels: , , , , ,