Vanilla-Baobab chocolates VG,GF







Hello my dear readers 

Today I would like to share with you my new chocolate recipe.

Since I made my first batch of chocolates for Christmas plant basted picnic, I became obsessed with them. 
After receiving so many nice feedbacks and couple of orders from my co-workers and friends, I decided to play with the recipes a little more and every month create new one.

Today I would like to invite you for brand new, but as usual extremely tasty, vanilla-baobab chocolates.

I meant to make these chocolates for a while, but I run out of baobab powder. I have been very lucky this week and got few samples of Aduna baobab powder. 
Aduna Baobab is a 100% natural, nutrient-dense, 
raw wholefood. It is a rich source of vitamin C, 
calcium, potassium and thiamin. It is also almost 
50% fibre and has one of the highest antioxidant  capacities of any fruit in the world. 
As you all know I love superfoods, and since I started taking them daily i can see massive difference to my health, but I will write about this another time.


Today is all about the chocolates.



Why did i choose baobab as my superfood this time ?

''Baobab is the only fruit in the world that dries naturally on its branch. It goes green and ripens like a normal fruit, but instead of dropping and spoiling, it stays on the branch and bakes in the sun for 6 months until the outside is hard like a coconut and the inside is completely dry.
Unlike many other supplements it does not have to be spray-dried, freeze-dried or transformed in any way. It is 100% pure fruit in its natural form and there are no additives whatsoever.   
We simply harvest, remove the seeds and sieve to create a nutrient-dense raw whole food that helps bring out your natural vibrancy.''
Because it is an amazing superfood.
  • Increased energy levels
  • Boosting the immune system
  • Maintaining healthy blood sugar levels
  • Maintaining healthy heart function
  • Great after workout
  • Promote Mental Clarity
  • is great for the skin
  • Improve Sleep 
So to make 30 of this heavenly chocolates you will need:

125 shredded cacao butter Big Tree farms
60 gr raw cacao powder - Big Tree farms
50 gr coconut nectar 
9gr of Aduna Baobab powder
1 tsp of vanilla powder ( or more if you desire)


Method 

1. In metal bowl mix all ingredients, remember to put coconut butter on the bottom of the bowl and let it melt.Try to keep the temperature max 42C.
2. When the mix is totally melted, remove from heat and blend it in the blender to make sure that the consistence is smooth and all ingredients are well incorporated together.
3. Make sure all ingredients are well incorporated and smooth. 
4. Use silicone moulds.
5. Refrigerate for 1h minimum and enjoy.



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,