These macs & fig bliss balls are soft and melt in your mouth.
I used only 5 ingredients to make this beauties.
Peckan nuts combined with melted coconut oil,dried figs , soft dates, and the secret ingredient that really elevates this recipe to the next level, maca powder.
1 cup of soft figs
1 cup of pecans
5 medjool dates
1 tbsp organic burst maca powder
1 tbsp melted coconut oil- Chi
1. In a food processor blend the dates, pecans ,figs and coconut oil until combined ( 3 min)
2. Roll it into teaspoon sized balls. Allow to chill in the fridge.
- Overall Recipe Difficulty:Easy
- Preparation Time:10 minutes
- Additional Time:30 minutes (Chilling)
Labels: desserts, raw, recipe, sweets, vegan