Chia oatmeal with baked apples recipe.

Chia oatmeal with baked apples




Breakfast is my absolute favourite meal of the day. I love it and all kinds of breakfast but oatmeal is definitely my favourite. 
This is an absolutely amazing oatmeal – it's so simple, and a great way to use cooking apples ( or any kind of apples).
I remember when I was young my grandma was always making us baked apples with cinnamon and sugar. 


Ingredients for one serving




200 ml unsweetened almond milk Almond Brezze 
1tbsp flax seeds
1-2 tbsp chia seeds The Chia Co
1/2 cup of spiced baked apples
1/2 gluten free oats Bob's Red Mill
1 tsp of organic burst macs powde
1-2 tbsp CHI coconut oil


Method
Mix all ingredients together (apart from baked apples) and keep it in the fridge overnight.
Heat up the small cooking pot, add 1-2 tbsp of coconut oil add your overnight oats and baked apples, stirring on medium heat for 3 min. 




For baked apples you need:

1-2 medium apples chopped
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp coconut palm sugar
pinch of vanilla powder 

Preheat the oven and bake the apples for 35-45minon 180 C.




Enjoy 

Ania xxx


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,